Information for Stall holders
If you are interested in booking one of the Craft stalls at the St John Christmas fair the details are below:
- Sunday 1st December 2019
- Set up 12-2pm (2 hours)
- Selling period (2-6pm)
- Total table hire period is between 12-6pm – click on form below to see details
- We want to make this a really Christmassy market not only by focusing on the goods on sale but with surrounding decorations so each table will be pre-decorated.
- Stall holders are actively encouraged to embrace the Christmas theme.
- We are aiming to have a wide variety of crafts on sale so we attract the most people and make it profitable for our stall holders.
- We want the Stall holders to sell Christmas themed items (Items that would be good for presents, Stock which has Christmas colours / decorations to be most prominent.) For some of your stock this could be as simple as adding Christmas ribbons. For others it will be choosing the stock with colours that reflect Christmas.
- If you want to book a table then please fill in the attached form and Email it to Jacqueline.firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find the details on how to pay the $40 on the booking form.